Lincoln Household Services
Best Property Services Lincoln NE!
CALL (402) 875 7274 CLEANING
Lincoln NE | Omaha NE | Council Bluffs IA
Open Monday to Sunday
5:00 am to 11:30 pm
Lincoln Nebraska Metro Area: Bennet NE, Firth NE, Hallam NE, Hickman NE, Lancaster County, Lincoln Nebraska, Malcolm NE, Milford NE, Panama NE, Seward County, Seward NE, Staplehurst NE, Utica NE, Walton NE, WAVERLY NE, Lincoln NE | Omaha NE | Lancaster County NE | Seward County NE | Milford NE | 68501, 68510, 68512, 68514, 68516, 68517, 68520, 68524, 68526, 68529, 68531, 68532, 68542, 68544, 68583, 68588.
Lincoln Household Services is the cleaning, janitorial services, junk removal and handyman solutions for residential and business customers in Lincoln Nebraska. Lincoln household services offer high quality commercial and residential cleaning, maids service, housekeeping and junk removal service. With cooperation of Lincoln Handyman Services, Lincoln Household Services also offer handyman, home repairs, maintenance, building maintenance and renovations services. Our goal is to be your one-point solution for business and household services for your house, office and properties in Omaha Lincoln Nebraska metro area.
Bellevue NE Kitchen Demolition
Bennet NE Kitchen Demolition
Council Bluffs IA Kitchen Demolition
Firth NE Kitchen Demolition
Grand Island NE Kitchen Demolition
Hallam NE Kitchen Demolition
Hastings NE Kitchen Demolition
Hickman NE Kitchen Demolition
Kearney NE Kitchen Demolition
Lancaster County Nebraska Kitchen Demolition
Lincoln Nebraska Kitchen Demolition
Malcolm NE Kitchen Demolition
Milford NE Kitchen Demolition
Omaha NE Kitchen Demolition
Panama NE Kitchen Demolition
Seward County Kitchen Demolition
Seward NE Kitchen Demolition
Staplehurst NE Kitchen Demolition
Utica NE Kitchen Demolition
Walton NE Kitchen Demolition
Waverly NE Kitchen Demolition
WE RECOMMEND OUR SISTER COMPANIES IN OMAHA AND LINCOLN NEBRASKA FOR ALL YOUR BUSINESS AND HOUSEHOLD NEEDS:
LNK Cleaning Company
CONTACT: (402) 881 – 3135
SERVICES: Office Cleaning, House Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Janitorial Services, Post Construction Cleaning, Maids Service, Move In Out Deep Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning
HOURS: 6 AM – 11 PM MON TO SUNDAY
LNK Junk Removal
CONTACT: (402) 590 - 8090
SERVICES: Junk Removal, Hauling, Furniture Removal, Mattress Removal, Couch Removal, House Cleanout, Garage Cleanout, Property Cleanout, Appliance Removal, TV Disposal
HOURS: 6 AM – 11 PM MON TO SUNDAY
Omaha Junk Disposal
CONTACT: (402-) 590-8092
SERVICES: Junk Removal & Hauling & Furniture Removal, Couch Removal, House Cleanout, Office Cleanout, Storage Unit Cleanout, Garage Cleanout, Basement Cleanout, Yard Waste Removal, Mattress Removal, Sofa Removal, TV Removal.
HOURS: Monday to Sunday 6 AM – 11 PM
Price Cleaning Services Omaha
CONTACT: (402) 575 – 9272
SERVICES: Office Cleaning, House Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Janitorial Services, Post Construction Cleaning, Maids Service, Move In Out Deep Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Call Center Cleaning, Day Care Cleaning, Pre-Sale Deep House Cleaning
HOURS: Monday to Sunday 6 AM – 11 PM
MCC Cleaning Omaha
CONTACT: (402) 810-6320
SERVICES: Regular Cleaning, General Cleaning, Office Cleaning, House Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Janitorial Services, Post Construction Cleaning, Maids Service, Move In Out Deep Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Call Center Cleaning, Day Care Cleaning, Pre-Sale Deep House Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Foreclosure Cleaning, Restroom Cleaning
HOURS: Mon to Sun 5:00 AM – 11:30 PM
Lincoln Kitchen Demolition
Lincoln Household Services Light Demolition – Kitchens & Bathrooms
Are you looking to remodel your kitchen? Do you want to change a few things and need items moved out? Well, you’re in luck because Lincoln Household Services Junk Removal Crew can do just that! We can demolish anything in your kitchen, from the sink and counter tops, to the entire kitchen itself…whatever it is you need!
Lincoln Household Services Junk Removal can demolish your entire kitchen and remove everything as well. We do things as small as removal of counter-tops, to ripping down cabinets, or even removing tile floor. Also, when you use Lincoln Household Services Junk Removal for you kitchen demo needs, you can save a bundle on the junk removal of the items that are torn out. By hiring Lincoln Household Services, you save a ton of money, compared to hiring one company to demo it, and another to remove the debris.
Lincoln Household Services Junk Removal has trained professionals that can handle all of your kitchen demolition needs. We take pride in your home, and have the utmost respect for it, as well. When we are doing kitchen demo’s we make sure to tarp off and cover everything close to the kitchen that could get dirty or harmed from the dust that is naturally created when demolishing a kitchen.
Here are some other things we can Demo for you:
1. Turn off the electricity in the kitchen at the breaker box. Put a piece of tape over the breakers so no one turns them on by mistake while you’re working. You don’t want to get electrocuted.
2. Turn off the water. You can do this below the kitchen sink.
3. Turn off the gas. If you have gas appliances, turn them off at the valve that’s usually behind the appliance. To get to the valve, pull the appliance out carefully so you won’t yank the hose out of the valve.
4. Rent a dolly for moving the heaviest appliances. You can rent one at most home improvement center or equipment rental centers.
5. Throw a drop cloth over the floor. This will prevent scratches and other damage. If you are ripping out the floor, too, don’t worry about it.
6. Call Lincoln Household Services for debris removal service.
Now you’re ready to begin removing the old kitchen, piece by piece.
Remove the Old Kitchen
1. Garbage disposal: Use channel lock pliers to loosen the compression nut on the garbage disposal. Once you do this and remove the retaining ring, the disposal unit will fall off. Have someone there ready to catch it.
2. Sink: Use a utility knife to cut the silicone bead on the edges of the sink holding it to the counter. Use a pry bar and a hammer to lift it out. Place pieces of 2 x 4 wood under the edges of the sink as you loosen it. Then lift it out.
3. Cabinets: Empty everything out. Remove the doors and drawers. If you are going to reuse them in another part of the house or donate them to charity or thrift store, label each door and drawer so they can be reassembled. Tape the screws to the hinges. Use a pry bar to take the cabinets off the wall
4. Countertops and backsplashes: Use a pry bar to remove the countertops and tiles from a backsplash. You can also use a saw to cut the countertop off in chunks.
5. Dishwasher. Follow these steps:
Remove the front cover from the bottom of the dishwasher to expose the wiring.
Use a voltage meter to test the wires at the dishwasher to ensure the power is still off.
Remove the electrical box from the unit. Unscrew the wire nuts and pull apart the wires. Start with the green wires, white and then black.
Disconnect the drain line from the dishwasher and the water supply line from the dedicated dishwasher stop.
Open the door to the dishwasher, then remove the screws secured to the underside of the countertop. Raise the legs using a wrench. Slowly pull out the dishwasher ensuring the wires are out of the way. Also, the drain line should come out with the dishwasher from under the sink.